Field Marshall Self-centralizing Coil Tubing Brush
Size range availability on request
The self-centralizing coil tubing brush is a high performance Well Clean-out tool designed to clean out coil tubing, the tool can be fitted with non-rotating lantern spring stabilizers that allow the tool to pass through reduced bore inserts.
The non-rotating lantern ring stabilizers perform two functions;
- Centralize the brush pads during operation ensuring the brush pads exert equal pressure against the tubular walls
- Compress down to pass through restricted sections expanding back to the tubing inside diameter maintaining the brush pads central within the tubing.
The brush pads which cover 360 degrees are designed to operate under pressure by way of bow springs located below, as the brush pads wear in use the pressure below the pad allows for consistent wear and even cleaning of the tubing. The tool can be supplied with interchangeable scraper pads if required.
- AISI 4145 Mod steel is used for the one piece tool body.
- The non-rotating lantern spring stabilizers are manufactured from spring steel
- Brush blocks are manufactured from special aluminum resistant to brine and chemical attack, they can be manufactured from other materials if required.
- The bristles are manufactured from spring steel, phosphor bronze or nylon as required.
- The tool can be supplied with interchangeable scraper pads